One of the greatest honors of being a Chinese medicine practitioner is seeing the results when patients start to feel better. Often times, people with a cancer diagnosis seek out Chinese medicine as a way to supplement their medical care. Chinese medicine is an ancient practice that recognizes that the treatment of cancer should include support of the whole body, not just the targeted cancer cells and/or tumors. Research and evidence-based medicine is showing time and time again, the benefits of an integrative approach that includes regular acupuncture treatments, Chinese herbal medicine and nutritional support enhances the quality of people’s lives during and even after this often difficult journey.
In my clinical experience, people who get regular (weekly or biweekly) acupuncture, take Chinese herbal formulas and receive nutritional support throughout their cancer diagnosis experience great relief from symptoms and medication side effects.
I work collaboratively with your oncology team to ensure you are being provided with the best care possible. Together, we will work to create a solid treatment plan that reduces your side effects and increases your wellbeing. Our treatment plan focuses on addressing:
- Reduction in your side effects from chemotherapy and radiation such as decreased nausea and vomiting, fatigue, chemo-induced neuropathies, night sweats, pain, anxiety, mouth sores, radiation-induced skin irritation
- Increase in the efficacy of your cancer medications to target tumor cells and up-regulate cancer cell death
- Support of your immune system
- Support of your emotional health
- Addressing your basic lifestyle habits to maximize recovery and overall health
- Help you in choosing appropriate natural supplemental medicine, as needed
If you have any questions, I would be happy to speak with you about receiving the most optimal care that you deserve. I am available for a free 15-minute consultation to discuss how Chinese medicine and nutritional support can help best support you.
To book an appointment and receive a 35% discount on all appointments, please be sure to use the coupon code YOUARELOVED while booking your appointment.